Friday, January 24, 2014

Hi guys, I am Ye Htut Aung.  :) I hope we will have fun this semester. So let's get started.

 This blog can be accessed through your gmail. There should be an apps menu on the top right next to your sign out menu bar and there will be blogger app in it. 

Homeworks, assignments or just anything related to Animal Drawing that  you want to be critiqued on by your peers or Marshall can be posted on this blog. 

References that might help your classmates will be posted and other helpful topics will discussed. I will also post fun topics that can sometimes relieve stress. 

And also please , pleasseee , pleasseeee do not be mean to each other on this blog .  :( 

If you have any questions to ask me, please email me anytime at yeaung@lcad.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment